So, my productivity is at an all-time high as of late. Here is all the ridiculous junk I did today:
- Called to hassle the credit card company that’s making us insane.
- Called the cable company to cancel our cable (the promotion ran out and we don’t ever use it)
- Called Ticketmaster to get them to resend the concert tickets we ordered back in March but never received.
- Got a renters’ insurance quote and activated our policy
- Made an appointment to get our oil changed
- Hassled various people at work via phone and e-mail to get things done so we can release a new version of our software
- Spent two hours and $420 getting the oil changed…and three new tires
Needless to say, it’s been a long, long day. On the to-do list for tonight:
- Drink a bottle of wine.
Sorry, Jillian. We’ll resume tomorrow.